Commercial in confidence
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- These terms and conditions apply between you, the “User” of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Crypto-News.net (“Crypto-News”) the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
- In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Crypto-News and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Crypto-News and accessing this Website in connection with the provision of such services.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Crypto-News has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however, there may be inaccuracies and/or occasional errors for which, Crypto-News apologises. The opinions on Crypto-News are that of the writers and do not constitute financial advice in any way whatsoever. Nothing published on Crypto-News should be construed as investment or financial advice, nor should any content be relied on for investment purposes. The User is strongly advised to conduct his/her own independent research and to speak to an investment advisor prior to making any financial decisions.
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Crypto-News makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. Crypto-News makes no representations or warranties (express or implied) about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Crypto-News accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in the Crypto-News website are the sole responsibility of the user. Crypto-News is under no obligation to update information on this Website.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All of the information and any other content displayed on, or transmitted through the Crypto-News website including but not limited to advertising, directories, guides, articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, HTML, source and object code, software data, the selection and arrangement of the aforementioned and the look and feel of Crypto-News, are protected under applicable copyright and other propriety rights and are the intellectual property of Crypto-News and/or our affiliates and/or other related third parties. Nothing in this website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo, or service mark displayed on the sire without the owner’s prior written permission.
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that infringes on your copyrights or any material that is infringing on a third party’s copyrights, please contact Crypto-News through the Contact tab Contact – Crypto-News.net.
- You may, for your own personal (non-commercial use only) make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this website nor link to a page other than the home page without the express permission in writing of Crypto-News.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Crypto-News.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular, agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent, or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials, or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Crypto-News reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- By using this website, You agree to indemnify Crypto-News against any costs, claims, losses, and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Crypto-News as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- This website is provided to you free of charge, and neither Crypto-News nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Crypto-News accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- Crypto-News reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) this Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Whilst Crypto-News uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that this Website is secure and free of errors, viruses, and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Crypto-News accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of this Website.
- Crypto-News will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Crypto-News accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database, or software;
- any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to this Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms & conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act, or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms & conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Seychelles. The courts in Victoria, in the Republic of Seychelles, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute(s) arising out of your use of this website.