MIN, a decentralized protocol and native token that enables professionals to charge fairly for their time, has announced the launch of its crowdsale. Following a short presale event, the public sale will begin on May 27th.
MIN is a tokenized means of payment by which professionals, consultants and experts across all sectors can charge for their services using a flexible, transparent and fair business model. Rather than bill for time in half hour or hour-long blocks, the MIN token provides a per-minute payment structure, creating a freelancing market in which clients get exactly what they pay for and freelancers know that every minute of their time is fully rewarded.
The MIN token will be launched on the Stellar blockchain, chosen for its user-friendly interface, decentralized token trading exchange, security, speed and low fees. The MIN token already has its first adopter in the form of Thirtymin, an app which is now available for download to demonstrate the concept in action. Thereafter, partnerships will be developed with social platforms and mobile apps, introducing MIN to a broader audience.
Speaking of the MIN launch, CEO Ali Magzoub said: “It’s time for a payment method which reflects the busy lives of consultants and freelancers in the 21st century. With MIN, a wait for a flight or a commute on the train becomes a potential business opportunity. We take life’s wasted moments and turn them into monetized moments.”
Advantages of MIN include:
- An accurate per-minute billing system which ensures transparency for clients and professionals
- Clients pay only for time they use, professionals get paid for every minute they work
- Increased flexibility of appointments makes scheduling more convenient
- “Wasted time” can become monetized time (gaps between appointments, commuting, waiting for a friend)
- Integrates into existing Thirtymin app and can easily be adapted for other applications
- Can be used to monetize activity on a huge range of social media platforms
The MIN presale begins on May 20th with crowdsale starting on May 27th.
For more details about MIN visit https://www.inmin.it/
This is a sponsored post.